Users of this website accessing information on this website operated by CartTok – a company registered under German law, also known under the commercial name ‘CartTok’ and whose registered address is at Berlin, Germany agree with the following conditions.
- All information published on this website is made available by CartTok and is for personal use and information purposes only; it may be changed at any time and without prior notice. CartTok assumes no liability (neither expressly nor impliedly) for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information published on this website.
- CartTok shall not be liable for loss or damage of any kind – whether it be for direct, indirect or consequential damage that may arise from the use of or access to this website or from any links to third-party websites. No warranty is given as to the constant availability and flawless functioning of this website. CartTok shall also not be liable for any damages to the user’s IT system caused by unauthorized persons. The risk of viruses and hacker attacks is ever present in the Internet. Adequate precautions should be taken such as up to date virus definitions, system updates and browser versions. Caution should be used when opening emails from unknown origin or with unknown attachments.
- This website, its design and content, including texts, pictures and videos are copyright protected. All rights are owned by CartTok. Any unauthorized use and/or processing of this website, its design and content, including texts, pictures and videos is strictly prohibited.
- Certain links on this website lead to third-party websites, which are completely beyond the control of CartTok. CartTok assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness and legality of the contents of such websites or for any offers and services contained therein.
Responsible Data Controller and contact data:
Your personal data is being processed by the following Data Controller:
CartTok (also known under the commercial name ‘CartTok’)
For any data protection questions and concerns, in particular on how we process your personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What types of personal data are processed by CartTok?
CartTok collects your personal data in order to provide and continually improve its products and services. CartTok processes the following information:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
In addition, external payment partners collect payment information during the webshop’s payment process but this information is not available to and not processed by CartTok.
For what purpose is this personal data processed by CartTok?
CartTok processes your personal data to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers. CartTok also processes your personal data to comply with its legal obligations.
Does CartTok share your personal data?
How does CartTok protect your personal data?
CartTok has implemented all necessary technical and organizational security precautions on its website to protect your personal data stored by CartTok from unauthorized access by third parties, loss or misuse and to enable secure data transfer.
Due to the structure of the Internet, unwanted access to data by third parties in particular during transfer may occur despite precautions. It is therefore of utmost importance that you also take all necessary precautions to protect your data against misuse and unauthorized access via encryption, up to date operating system and browser and in any other necessary way. In particular, unencrypted data, even if sent by e-mail, may be read by third parties without appropriate security measures.
How long does CartTok store your personal data?
CartTok will store your personal data for as long as it considers necessary or reasonable to comply with the applicable laws, or for as long as this is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. We delete your personal data as soon as they are no longer required, and in any case after the end of the maximum retention period prescribed by law.
Cookies, Google Analytics
Your rights with regard to personal data processing
Right to access to data:
You have the right to get confirmation on whether or not your personal data is being processed, and if yes the right to get a copy of all of your personal data stored by CartTok.
Right to revise data:
You have the right to have any inaccurate or incorrect personal data corrected. You also have the right to complete any incomplete information by providing CartTok with additional information.
Right to remove data:
You have the right to request the removal of your personal data from CartTok’s database if:
- a) The personal information is no longer needed for the purposes it was initially collected for
- b) You no longer permit CartTok to process your data and there are no legal grounds for processing such data
- c) Your personal data was used for unlawful purposes
Right to limit personal data usage:
You have the right to restrict the usage of your personal data if:
- a) You deny the accuracy of your personal data stored by CartTok
- b) The processing of your personal data is unlawful and you refuse the removal of your personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of the personal data
- c) Your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes it was initially collected for, but you need the information to be stored in order to make legal claims or defend yourself
Right to revoke the permission
You have the right to revoke the permission given at any time without it having an impact on the lawfulness of the earlier data processing.
Right to transfer information from one system to another
You have the right to get all of your personal data processed by CartTok in a logical, widely used and machine-readable format and the right to transfer this data to another register.
Right to complain about the practices to a supervising authority
The national supervising authority in Germany is the Germany’s Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner. You have the right to raise a complaint to the Commissioner or any other competent supervisor if you feel the processing of your personal data breaches the correct practices stated in applicable law.
If you have any questions regarding to the personal data usage as well as practicing data protection rights please contact CartTok at email@example.com